These Yoga mats are handwoven using natural fiber i.e., cotton. These mats double up as floor rug, area rug, runner, 'dhurrie', area mat. They can be easily washed and last much longer than plastic or silicone mats. They get softer with use and are still sturdy. The abstract, floral, and sometimes geometric patterns are unique and have been hand block printed to create this handmade collection. Use these rugs during the meditation sessions or use them in combination with our Yoga blankets to create a comfortable experience. These rugs can brighten up any space with their charm. Easily washable and Easy to Maintain.
This mat is Nilay which means Home in Sanskrit.
* Cotton Block printed Mats for Yoga, Meditation, or general fitness routine
* Dimensions : 84 x 26 (Inches), Thickness - 3-4 mm
* Abhinehkrafts mats are adaptable and works well for most styles of yoga : Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Bikram, Hot Yoga, Kundalini, Yin, Prenatal, Restorative, Anusara and Vini-yoga. Even for normal fitness routines, or meditation sessions, we can recommend our mats. Cotton is a natural biodegradeable material unlike microfiber which most yoga towels are made of. The washing of microfiber has been linked to the cause of massive plastic pollution to our oceans, air and drinking water. Therefore, when you do Yoga or meditation, you can feel the work of natural fibers and real craftsmen ship.
* These mats can be used for both indoor and outdoor practices. They weigh only 1.1 Kilograms and can be easily rolled and carried.
* Each mat comes in a small bag (made of cotton)
* We recommend using our mats with our handwoven organic cotton blankets ( also available at our shop) for an additional comfort during practice.
* Wash care: Machine Washable on gentle cycle. Loves good sun. Preferable to hand wash these mats for longevity.
Made with Love & Care in India by Abhinehkrafts