These mats are handwoven using natural fiber i.e., cotton. These mats double up as floor rug, area rug, runner, 'dhurrie', area mat. They can be easily washed and last much longer than plastic or silicone mats. They get softer with use and are still sturdy. The abstract, floral, and sometimes geometric patterns are unique and have been hand block printed to create this handmade collection. Use these rugs during the meditation sessions OR 'fold them and use as Yoga Mats OR use them in combination with our Yoga blankets to create a comfortable experience. These rugs can brighten up any space with their charm. Easily washable and Easy to Maintain.
This mat is 'Saanjh' meaning evening in Hindi.
* Cotton Hand-Block printed Area Floor Rugs or Mats which can also be used for Yoga, Meditation, or general fitness routine
* Dimensions : 76 x 56 (Inches), Thickness - 3-4 mm
* Abhinehkrafts mats are adaptable and works well for most styles of fitness. These mats are made to be a sustainable and multi-functional choice at your home and living space.
Cotton is a natural bio-degradable material unlike microfiber which most yoga towels are made of. The washing of microfiber has been linked to the cause of massive plastic pollution to our oceans, air and drinking water. Therefore, when you do use these mats, you can feel the work of natural fibers and real craftsmen ship.
* These mats can be used for both indoor and outdoor practices. They weigh around 1.5 Kilograms and can be easily rolled and carried.
* Wash care: Machine Washable on gentle cycle. Loves good sun. Preferable to hand wash these mats for longevity.
Made with Love & Care in India by Abhinehkrafts
To see more of our work and other lovely products, visit our
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Abhinehkrafts