Magnetic Copper Water Bottle - Drinkware for General Wellness and Health Benefits - Made in India
Embrace the ancient art of healthy living through Yoga. Need to sip water? This Copper magnetic Water Bottle will come handy with many health benefits. Copper is known to be an immunity booster hence add this to your life. Further, magnetic water is known to have multiple health benefits according to Acupressure and holistic living principles.
1. This is a copper magnetic water bottle that can be used for multiple health benefits in accordance with ayurvedic principles
2. Capacity: approximately: 1000 Milliliters
3. Handcrafted in Uttar Pradesh, India
4. The bottle comes with a complimentary yoga towel (Waffle style and dimensions: 80 by 40 Inches)
HOW TO USE IT?
1. Store water in this bottle and leave it for overnight. or for more than 6-8 hours, the vessel releases ions into the water. Drinking this water can improve your overall health. Hence, it is important to store water in copper vessels for eight hours or more and not just drink from copper vessels. Drink this water in the morning and then sip throughout the day. This is part of the "Ushapan" ritual mentioned in Ayurveda and practiced in India traditionally.
USE and CLEANING:
1. Store water at room temperature in your Copper Bottle for at least 6-8 hours
2. Drink 1 glass in the morning and sip through out the day
3. Use it for water only. Do not use it for storing acidic liquids, fruit juices, vinegar etc.
4. Replace with fresh water every evening
5. Cleanse with lemon and salt, copper cleaner or buttermilk to remove patches of corrosion. Rinse with warm water.
6. Hand wash only - Do not place in dish washer.
7. If you have any concerns regarding the use of this product, please consult your doctor. Please do not over do it - too much in take of copper can cause toxicity. User discretion advised.
COPPER WATER - BACKGROUND AND BENEFITS
Copper, also known as Tamra in Ayurveda, is a very well-known nutrient for its anti-microbial and healing properties. It is a trace mineral that plays a key role in the formation of red blood cells as well as the healthy functioning of muscles. Copper also plays an important role in the production of various enzymes, some of which act as antioxidants. These enzymes are involved in hemoglobin and collagen formation.
The Ayurvedic philosopher Acharya Charaka advocated the use of Tamra Patra (copper vessels) as a part of various treatments but also as a primary aspect of one’s daily routine or Dinacharya.
Following this, Indians have traditionally stored water in pure Copper vessels, overnight for its longevity and optimum health imparting benefits. Called Tamra Jal in Sanskrit, water stored in a Copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three doshas in our body Vata, Pitta and Kapha, which are responsible for the functioning of all the systems in the body. This happens due to the fact that the Copper ions in the vessel positively charge the water through a process called the Oligo Dynamic Effect, to effectively erase any traces of unsafe microbes from the water while also imparting potent nutrients to the water.
1. Copper As An Anti-Aging Agent
2. Copper For Sun Exposed, Blemished Or Acne Prone Skin
3. Copper For Healing Wounds.
4. Copper To Delay Premature Graying Of Hair.
5. Copper For A Healthy Immune System.
ABOUT CLEARANCE SECTION:
*Trash to Treasure*
Every year, we launch collections about three times in an year. While we make each product with lot of love and consideration, some of the products do not find a forever home. The reasons can be plenty such as minor damage/imperfections during or post production, returns, among others.
We believe in the philosophy of reusing and recycling. Most of the fabric scrap in our studio is reused to make utility products such as bags, totes, scrunchies, doll dresses, etc. However, there is a limit to which we can recycle or reuse. We believe there can be forever homes/people who may find a use of these imperfect products in their own unique way such as for their own "do-it-yourself" projects.
Made with Love & Care in India by Abhinehkrafts
To see more of our work and other lovely products, visit our
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Abhinehkrafts