ABOUT THE PRODUCT
These Yoga mats are handwoven using natural fiber i.e., cotton. These yoga mats like all our cotton mats are sweat absorbent and extremely versatile. They can be easily washed and last much longer than plastic or silicone mats. They get softer with use and are still sturdy. You may see a few imperfections such as a few white threads or knots along the surface because of the nature of these mats. They are not imperfections in true sense and more like a reminder that these mats are - handwoven, are earth friendly and sustainable - Just the way our living should be.
* Handwoven Cotton mats in beautiful dyes hues
* Dimensions - 24 Inches X 75 Inches, Thickness - 4-5 mm
* These mats weight around a Kilogram and can be easily rolled and carried.
* We recommend using our mats with our handwoven organic cotton blankets ( also available at our shop) for an additional comfort during practice.
* Wash care: Machine Washable on gentle cycle. Hand-wash preferred for longevity (Strongly Recommended). The colors in the mat can bleed so never mix and wash your mat with any other textile. Note: Cotton yarn has a tendency to shrink.
Made with Love & Care in India by Abhinehkrafts - We are a small but widely loved brand that makes Yogic living simple, sustainable and earth friendly. Soaked in traditional wisdom and proudly Made in India.
To see more of our work and other lovely products, visit our
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Abhinehkrafts
I received my order quickly, and the customer service was good.
The rug was a bit darker than on the picture, but otherwise as expected.