ABOUT THE PRODUCT
These Yoga mats are handwoven using natural fiber i.e., cotton. These yoga mats like all our cotton mats are sweat absorbent and extremely versatile. They can be easily washed and last much longer than plastic or silicone mats. They get softer with use and are still sturdy. You may see a few imperfections such as a few white threads or knots along the surface because of the nature of these mats. They are not imperfections in true sense and more like a reminder that these mats are - handwoven, are earth friendly and sustainable - Just the way our living should be.
* Handwoven Cotton mats in beautiful dyes hues
* Dimensions - 24 Inches X 75 Inches, Thickness - 4-5 mm
* These mats come with embroidered alignment lines to make your yoga practice perfect and smooth.
Yoga alignment guides or lines are fundamentals to a good yoga practice, specially if you are a beginner, they are extremely versatile and helpful. These guidelines help:
A. in reducing injuries during the practice
B. in correcting the poses
C. in learning the correct technique for the foundational poses
* The mats come with an option to choose a cotton felt (rubber dotted) anti skid back as well in case you would like to make the mat sturdier, anti-slip and helpful for advanced postures and routine. During check out, choose the Anti skid back option for the same. Please refer to the anti skid felt back picture in the listing for reference. Note: the back layer does provide additional stability and support to the mat but is not completely an anti-skid option. Th cotton mats do slip and they are not sticky to the floor like rubber or PVC mats but this anti skid back is definitely a better option if you intend to practice on hard floor/surface.
* These mats weight around a Kilogram and can be easily rolled and carried.
* We recommend using our mats with our handwoven organic cotton blankets ( also available at our shop) for an additional comfort during practice.
* Wash care: Machine Washable on gentle cycle (normal mat and not the anti skid backed mat). Hand-wash preferred for longevity (Strongly Recommended). The colors in the mat can bleed so never mix and wash your mat with any other textile. Note: Cotton yarn has a tendency to shrink.
Made with Love & Care in India by Abhinehkrafts - We are a small but widely loved brand that makes Yogic living simple, sustainable and earth friendly. Soaked in traditional wisdom and proudly Made in India.
To see more of our work and other lovely products, visit our
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Abhinehkrafts